Eid al-Adha will be on Friday 31st July.
Eid Salah will be held in Darussalam masjid with social distancing restrictions:
Open for both Brothers and Sisters.
1st Jama’ah: 8:00am – khutbah in Arabic And English.
2nd Jama’ah: 9:30am – Khutbah in Arabic and Somali.
*COVID-19 GUIDELINE MEASURES:*_
– It will be on first come first basis.
– Queue in such a way that allows maintaining 1m distancing; no crowding
– Disperse immediately after Salah; do not mingle on the forecourt, no handshakes or hugs
– No car parking available
– *Medical Conditions:* Anyone with a pre-existing medical condition which makes them vulnerable to COVID-19, or anyone with high temperature or ‘flu-like symptoms’, loss of taste or smell or persistent cough – COVID-19 known symptoms must not enter or attend the Masjid
– *Wudhu: The Wudhu and toilet areas will be closed; *make your wudhu at home*
– *Ages:* No children under the age of 13 years old
– *Prayer Mat:* Bring a prayer mat with you
– *Shoes:* Bring a carrier bag for your shoes and keep your shoes with you
– * *Mask or face covering* – please ensure you bring your own mask or face covering.
– * *Sisters*, a limited number will be admitted on a first come first basis.
The Prophet Muhammad SAW said “Fasting on the Day of Arafah expiates the sins of the past year and coming year” Muslim