Insha’Allah, Darussalam Masjid and Cultural Centre will re-open again from Wednesday 2nd December 2020, for five daily prayers and Fridays Ju’mmah.
We will maintain the previous safety measures:
◦ The Mosque will open 15 minutes before each Jamā‘ah, and close straight after
◦ Maintain minimum 1 metre distance at all times.
◦ Bring a prayer mat, face mask and carrier bag for shoes, Everyone must wear a mask covering both the mouth and nose
◦ No toilets and Wudu facilities. -You must do your ablutions before coming to the mosque
◦ Do not come if you have any of the symptons of COVID-19
◦ No access to Quran / mushafs المصاحف, if you bring your personal mushaf, please make sure you take it with you when leaving the Masjid
◦ Hand sanitise when entering and when exiting the Masjid
◦ Juma salah – no booking necessary, it’s on first come first in and gate will open at 11:30
◦ Please adhere and follow the instructions given by Masjid staff and volunteers
◦ At all times, please maintain social distancing and be mindful of your safety and the safety of others